The ultimate goal of this project is to create a single system able to coordinate multiple heterogeneous agents (land robots, boats, rotatory wings, people) to help in disaster response and mitigation. Pró-Alertas also proposes a citywide simulation environment to test responses and planning under different disaster scenarios and flooding forecast and alert system which harvest crowdsourcing, social, and IoT data.
- Goal 1: software system to coordinate multiple heterogeneous agents;
- Goal 2: an integrated simulation environment to test and evaluate different strategies under diferent disaster scenarios;
- Goal 3: flooding forecast and alert system for urban areas;
- Goal 4: test the integrated environment in real life application with heterogeneous agents.
- Alexandre de Morais Amory, MIR/FACIN/PUCRS
- Luiz Marcos Garcia Gonçalves, UFRN
- Jomi Fred Hübner, UFSC
- Mario Luiz Lopes Reiss, UFRGS
- Aurélio Tergolina Salton, GACS - PPGEE/FENG - PUCRS University;
- Felipe Meneguzzi, MIR/PPGCC/FACIN - PUCRS University;
- Isabel Harb Manssour, PPGCC/FACIN - PUCRS University;
- Rafael Bordini, PPGCC/FACIN - PUCRS University;
- Regis Alexandre Lahm, Laboratório de Tratamento de Imagens e Geoprocessamento(LTIG) - PPGEDUCEM/Física - PUCRS University;
- colabs from UFRN.
- currently looking for a interested student. It is an ideal project for undergrad, master, or phd student.
- This work is partially funded by Programa de Apoio ao Ensino e à Pesquisa Científica e Tecnológica em Desastres Naturais (Pró-Alertas)
videos and photos.